- Personal information provided by users through our application form is used to contact the user back.
- Financial information provided by users is used to examine their eligibility to obtain financial services.
- Information collected may be shared with our financial partners (ex; Mogo, etc…). Loans SOS ensure that partners are bound by confidentiality obligations before disclosing users’ information.
- Loans SOS make personal information available to all service representatives and customer service agents.
When you provide your personal information through the Loans SOS website, you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your personal information with Loans SOS agents and other financial partners. By checking the privacy box at the end of the online application, you consent to Loans SOS and our partners to contact you by using your contact details (e-mail, phone number, text message or mail) in order to
- Verify your personal information and confirm your identity
- Assist you in case of technical or other issues affecting the completion of the online application
- Send you promotional offers related to the financial partners
Loans SOS main goal is to minimize obtrusiveness and maximize protection of users’ personal information and contact details. Users, at anytime, have the right to withdraw their consent to the collection and share of their information. This could be done through submitting a request related to consent withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org, via our Contact Us page, and/or by calling customer service at 1-888-696-9376.